No need to invest in expensive lab equipment when using Zymology Labs as part of your QC program.
working with Zymology Labs you get owner Amy Todd, a TTB certified chemist with over 10 years of industry experience to run your tests
you don't have to spend time running tests or learning how to perform tests and can get back to what you do best, make beer!
Twelve samples per quarter tested for ABV, final and starting gravity, real degree of fermentation and IBUs.
Seven samples per quarter tested for ABV, final and starting gravity, real degree of fermentation, IBUs, pH, calories and color.
Seven samples per quarter tested for ABV, final and starting gravity, real degree of fermentation and IBUs.
Zymology Labs offers testing packages for ongoing analysis of beer products. Let's find a custom package that fits your needs based on volume and production schedule.
1. Download and fill out the Sample submission form. Include with your sample.
2. Carefully pack samples in a leak proof container. A minimum of 4oz. needed for most tests.
3. Write on your package: “Samples for laboratory analysis only. Not for human consumption”
4. Ship via UPS, FedEx, or DHL
5. Results will be emailed within two business days of sample receipt
56 Main St.
Essex Jct. VT
Sample Drop off
Samples can be dropped off at 716 Pine Street in Burlington Vermont by appointment.
Looking for a test you don't see? Send an email and together we'll find a solution!
56 Main Street, Essex Junction, Vermont 05452, United States
Monday - Friday: By appointment
Copyright © 2021 Zymology Labs - All Rights Reserved.
Quality and consistency in every batch.
Zymology Labs will be closed Aug 4th through Aug 12th